Saturday, October 18, 2014

Seven!

My dear, sweet, Gabby turns seven today!

 

She has grown up so much, but somethings about her are the same as always.

 

There are few pictures of her by herself, as she tends to shy from the camera if she doen't have Ellie with her.



She has learned to read, quite well.  I worked with Kate daily for years...  Gabby I taught, but she's been on her own a bit more after that initial period, with more sporadic reading practice.  She still loves books!  She has a tenacity about her!














She is fun and funny.


















She is motherly and snuggly.


















I love you Gabriella Georgia-Marie!










1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Gabby!!! I'm so happy we got to spend some time with you today and get some of your birthday cake!